Northrop Grumman Ground-based Midcourse Defense Systems Analyst in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ground-based Midcourse Defense Systems Analyst
Requisition ID: 18008854
Location(s): United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Systems Analyst to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Development and Sustainment Contract (DSC) Analysis Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will work independently applying expertise in engineering/mathematics to support operationally-focused analysis, to include development trades, training and exercise modeling and simulation suitability trades, operational.
- Requests for Information (RFI), CONOPs and TTP analysis, and Flight/Ground Test support.
- Candidate will be responsible for evaluating and influencing emerging missile defense performance and designs, as well as determining courses of action and innovative approaches to complex system performance analysis and solutions.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Experience in systems engineering, systems analysis and requirements analysis.
• Experience with MATLAB and Monte Carlo simulation analysis.
• Experience performing trade studies and analysis of alternatives.
• Experience with one or more of: MATLAB, C/C , Java, Python and/or FORTRAN
• Position requires a current Secret Clearance
Education and Experience Qualifications:
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
•Systems Analyst 2 are a Bachelors degree and 2 years of applicable experience.
•Systems Analyst 3 are a Bachelors degree and 5 years of applicable experience.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience with missile system analysis, battle management algorithms and radars.
• Ground-based Missile Defense experience.
• Experience in countermeasures and threats.
• DOD Top Secret security clearance.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Ground-based Midcourse Defense Systems Analyst
Location: Colorado-Colorado Springs
Requisition ID: 18008854