NBH Bank Mortgage- Secondary Analyst(Colorado Springs)at Community Banks of Colorado in Colorado Springs, Colorado
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
Validate the accuracy of locks, manage margins, monitor the cancellation and expiration of locks, and manage all applicable reports.
Ensure all renegotiations, extensions, relocks and re-prices are within the parameters set forth in the NBHBank Lock Policy
Participate in daily, weekly and /or monthly meetings with the Director of Capital Markets regarding any work flow details to include, but not limited to, changes of procedures with the Lock Desk, Underwriting, Post closing, Shipping, etc.
Address any concerns or needed changes to ensure maximum efficiency of committing and delivery of loans to investors or agencies.
Ensure the margin parameters, pricing strategy and overall objectives are being executed as designed and supported in the pricing engine.
Serve as a back-up for other Secondary Analyst team members and functions
Assist in the reconciliation of cash proceeds from the investors when loans are purchased, including identifying and resolving discrepancies and recovery of funds if required.
Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• High school graduate or equivalent required
• College degree or 2 years of experience in a related Secondary Analyst field is preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
• Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
• Ability to interact effectively with all departments
• Experience and knowledge to develop, implement, understand and enforce policies and procedures
• Strong knowledge of product offerings
• Ability to analyze printed and computer-generated documents and data
• Excellent computer skills including spreadsheet and database management and reporting skills
• Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Excellent analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Detail oriented
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
• Position takes place in an office environment
• Position will occasionally exceed an eight hour workday
• May require some flexibility in desk coverage to ensure service for both coasts
• Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.