Vectrus Talent Acquisition Manager in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Leads the Talent Acquisition Team in the development of Vectrus sourcing strategy, tools and processes to identify and acquire top talent to meet the current and future business needs within the division. The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for directing an effective recruitment and employment function that produces high levels of customer service, credibility and satisfaction. Will anticipate needs, forecast staffing shortages and formulate proactive short and long term strategies to meet the needs of the division.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive talent acquisition plan and global hiring event process to ensure consistent availability of qualified candidates for current and future requirements.
2. Manages full spectrum of recruitment and job placement activities. Plans and directs activities of staff involved in external and internal selection, using Company specific database management system and other internet job posting tools. This includes, pre-screening applicants, setting up of interviews, coordinating technical review, compiling interview results, and notification of applicants concerning their select/not-select status.
3. Manages the recruitment of mid to upper level leadership and operational needs/positions.
4.Coordination andImplementation of Diversity and Inclusion initiatives for Vectrus.
5. Ensure EEOC/ADA/AA, I-9, E-verify and other government/state compliance requirements.
6. Maintain oversight of internal company employment Policies and Standard Practices.
7. Oversight of all recruiting related social networking sites, job boards and other applicable advertising/marketing resources.
- Administers automated resume database for recruiters. This involves initial system set up, training, administration, vendor interface, and implementation of enhancements.
- Assists the Purchasing Dept. in the identification and procurement of required recruiting specific vendors to include developing Statements of Work.
- Serves as technical reference to project personnel in assigned area of expertise. Provides support to new business development proposals in the area of writing and reviewing Recruiting and Retention Plans. Prepares and coordinates for approval Project Orders related to these areas.
- Coordinates manning for projects with applicable HR Managers to ensure sufficient fill rates and assignments of incoming employees to positions.
Performs other duties and assignments as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
PC, Fax, Copier, Microsoft Office software products, HR applications (AS400, Infinium, Taleo, etc.), and timesheet application (JAMIS).
Travel to off-site locations, both domestic and international may be required
Physical Elements include the ability to lift/push and/or pull up to and including 40 lbs.; continuous sitting, walking or standing.
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other related field prefered.
A minimum of 5 years progressive experience in Human resources with background in employment and staffing for various skill levels preferred. Three years’ experience in a supervisory or management capacity desired. Knowledge and experience in recruiting methods and procedures are required, in particular experience recruiting mid to senior level candidates- active and passive. Experience managing day-to-day staffing through conducting full life cycle recruitment activities including sourcing from a variety of sources (Internet, networking, cold calling, research, mining from various databases, etc.)
Excellentskills in management techniques, budgeting, counseling, business planning,& organization design. Ability toprioritize, plan/re-plan, and concurrently perform multiple time sensitivetasks.
Organization: Pending Contract
Title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: CO-Colorado Springs
Requisition ID: PEN001056
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.