The Salvation Army CCContainer Attendant in Parker, Colorado
03-015 Parker PT Donation Attendant
ADULT REHABILITATION CENTER
JOB TITLE: CCC ATTENDANT
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: CCC SUPERVISOR
THE SALVATION ARMY MISSION STATEMENT: The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees and donors.
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Maintain and clean up the area in and around the CCC trailer/pod at the beginning and end of each shift.
Appear neatly and cleanly dressed in suitable clothing as per The Salvation Army dress code policy.
Courteously assist the donor in the removal of all donated items from the donor’s vehicle and provide receipt.
Maintain all reports and paperwork as instructed by the CCC or Transportation supervisor.
Separate and sort all donated material into the proper containers, and properly stack material as instructed by the CCC supervisor.
Assist TSA drivers/PAs with loading donations on to trucks as necessary.
Always inform the CCC supervisor of needed items prior to running out (i.e.: brooms, receipts, totes, carts, etc.)
At the end of each shift, the CCC attendant must secure and lock the CCC trailer/pod.
Maintain good relations with property or store managers.
Overtime. Any and all overtime must have the written approval of the supervisor, Administrator, or his designate. His initials must appear on the time card beside the overtime hours.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned, from time to time, by the CCC Supervisor or Transportation Supervisor.
+ Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41