The Salvation Army Sales Associate/ Clerk in Parker, Colorado
03-015 Parker PT Sales Clerk
Sales Associate/ Clerk
THE SALVATION ARMY MISSION STATEMENT:
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to operate POS/Cash Register.
• Must pass background check, which will include Criminal History and Sex Offender Registry.
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
• Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, clothing carts, merchandise carts, rolling clothing racks, fixtures, furniture dollies, platform trucks and carts, hand trucks and miscellaneous carts.
• Ability to operate a telephone
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sell and process merchandise in accordance with Salvation Army policy.
Perform duties as assigned by Store Managers:
b) Running POS
d) Marking down
e) Ragging out
Greet all customers and donors and give prompt, courteous assistance to customers and donors.
Assists in the maintenance of the store to keep it neat, clean and organized.
Maintains assigned department within the store.
Maintain safety standards and report any hazards/problems to the managers.
Other written or verbal duties as may be assigned by your supervisors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41